1. There are a lot of courses about money. What makes yours different?
There ARE a lot of courses about money. There’s also a lot of confusion about money. My course differs in a number of ways.
♥ It works for commission-based or unpredictable income AND W2 income. I had to invent this system because all of the other “budgeting” systems out there didn’t work for me as a real estate agent earning 100% commission income. However, if you do earn a predictable income, the system works just as well because it’s based on percentages.
♥ Most other money programs are antiquated and based on old budgeting frameworks that are no longer powerful in today’s digital age. Money is digital currency now. Check registers are obsolete. And our money systems need to catch up. My program will help you build cashflow and true wealth in the new age economy.
♥ There is power in simplicity. My system is simple to implement and apply in your life. I’m not exaggerating when I say that in 4 weeks, your entire life will change. Money will be simple. Money will be fun. Your financial outlook will change for the better and your money will be flowing.
♥ It’s a holistic plan that works at any income. I’ve had people at the poverty level see huge success with my system, and I’ve had millionaires tell me that they would be even richer if they’d found my system earlier.
♥ This is the only course you’ll find that takes your health into account. Which is the most important aspect. Because if there’s one thing I learned on my death bed, it’s that all the money in the world means nothing unless you have your health. Money isn’t something to do alone. Let me be your personal millionaire mentor.
What are you waiting for? These amazing people didn’t.
2. I don’t make a high income. Will this program still work for me?
Absolutely. The Kashflow Formula is based on percentages, not dollar amounts. In fact, I work with a woman who uses this system on a $25,000/year income. She’s saving money for the first time in her life and feels like a million bucks.
3. What if I don’t have any money to save?
This question gets asked a lot. And I usually answer with a quote: “Poor people spend first and save what’s left over. Rich people save first and spend what’s left over.” Think of how powerful that is. In the Mindful Money Coaching Program, we teach you how to save first and fill in any gaps by amplifying your income.
4. I’m a realtor and earn a 100% commission income. Will this work for me?
Absolutely, yes. I’ve never had a predictable income. As a realtor and then business owner, I’ve never been able to predict exactly how much comes in each month. That’s why I developed this system. The flow formula we’ll cover in the course allowed me to take care of my current and future self by using optimal percentages. It is still the system I use to this day.
5. I barely have enough time to get things done as it is – how will I find the time to implement this program? I know you’re crazy busy. And the last thing I want to do is tack on another project to your never-ending to-do list. But here’s the thing. You DO have time. We all have the same 24 hours in a day. And we tend to make time for the most important things in life. What could be more important than getting your money in order? Even better is – once you set the system up, most of the work becomes automated!
6. How much time each week will I dedicate to this?
Realistically, 3-5 hours. This will be broken up into bite-sized pieces you can do at your own pace throughout the week. But of course, it could take more or less time, depending on how deep you dive into the content.
7. I’m already wealthy. Will this help me or is it just a beginners’ course?
The strategies you’ll learn in the Mindful Money Coaching Program are the exact same ones I used to get out from $150,000 in debt…AND the same ones I use today as a multi-millionaire. So while the course DOES help if you’re starting from scratch, this “beginner’s mind” might be just what you need to bust through your plateaus, unlearn antiquated strategies, and arm yourself with a new way of doing money. PLUS, being wealthy only accelerates the pace at which this system can help your money can grow.